Metrics for bots
Bots are becoming quite widespread, so it’s about time we start measuring their performance. Which are the most widely used metrics by the companies that are using this type of software agents to interact with their users? What KPIs are they using to compare their performance?
– Number of unique users
– Average session time
– Average number of words/messages used in each session
– Number of clicks on images/videos
– Conversion rate
– Engagement rate (loyal users)
– Sentiment analysis of the words used by users: positive or negative
– Number of messages from the bot which were not well understood by the user
Remember that we at Alianzo provide analytics tools for many media, including Facebook, which is nowadays the main bots platform. If you want to improve your analytics on this field, we can help!